This craft is kind of a pig deal! Bank on our upcycled craft that turns a tissue box into a DIY piggy bank.
CRAYOLA Acrylic Paint
CRAYOLA Model Magic
CRAYOLA Paint Brush
CRAYOLA No-Run School Glue
1. Pour white and red paint onto disposable plate.
2. Mix paint together with paint brush to create pink shade.
3. Cover tissue box with paint. Dry 1 to 2 hours. Add second coat. Dry 1 to 2 hours.
4. Shape Model Magic snout and mouth. Use pencil eraser to make indents to create nostrils.
5. Shape Model Magic tail, ears, eyes, eyebrows, and bow.
6. Glue facial features to front of box.
7. Glue ears to top of box.
8. Glue tail to back of box.
9. Glue bow to top of box. Let all Model Magic and glue steps dry overnight.
10. Drop in coins and fill your piggy bank!
-Model Magic pieces that haven’t dried will easily adhere to one another. For added strength, or to attach dried pieces of Model Magic together, use our No-Run Washable School Glue.
-CRAYOLA Scissors were used to help shape the Model Magic, but you could also use our Model Magic Shape ‘n Cut Tools.
Find this craft and more holiday fun at crayola.com