This spin on a flourless peanut butter cookies is by far one of our all-time favs! It’s moist, just sweet enough, and keep their shape when baked. These have some extra sweetness when both white and mini-chocolate chips are added in.
PB & Almond Flour Cookies
Makes 9 cookies (approximately 1 1/2″ each)
1/4 cup organic crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons organic blanched almond flour (if dough is too wet, add an additional tablespoon of almond flour)
1/8 teaspoon organic iodized sea salt
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/6 cup Lakanto Sugar Free Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener (or your favorite sugar alternative)
1/4 teaspoon ceylon organic cinnamon
2 1/2 tablespoons organic no-sugar added fruit/veggie applesauce (or no-sugar applesauce works, too)
1 tablespoon organic honey
1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon organic almond extract
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
Organic coconut oil (for cookie sheet)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients (except chips and coconut oil).
3. Fold in chips.
4. Lightly grease a non-stick cookie sheet with coconut oil.
5. Divide the mixture into 12 even balls of dough and flatten with a spatula or the palm of your hand.
6. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Turn off heat and bake another 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden.