Crayon rubbings give this figure rich texture, and dried leaves make it real. Scare up some fun and creativity with this CRAYOLA FACTORY idea.
CRAYOLA No-Run School Glue
CRAYOLA Construction Paper
CRAYOLA Glue Stick
1. Remove the wrappers from several CRAYOLA Crayons. Using the sides of these crayons, make rubbings of various textures such as baskets or leaves on white paper.
2. With CRAYOLA Scissors, cut out pieces of your crayon rubbings to make the scarecrow body, hat, sky, and other details.
3. Choose a fall-like background color of construction paper. Attach your scarecrow pieces using a CRAYOLA Glue Stick.
4. With adult assistance, find dry grass, hay, straw, twigs, and other fall items to use for the scarecrow’s hands, support, and crops in the field. CRAYOLA School Glue may work best with these collage materials.
5. Use CRAYOLA Washable Markers to decorate the Harvest Scarecrow face and add any details.
Find this craft and more holiday fun at crayola.com