How fun and festive!
Wilton foodcrafting supplies:
Candy Melts candy: Dark Green & White
12″ disposable decorating bag
Bite-size silicone tree mold
Non-stick cookie sheet
15″ parchment triangles
Mini fluted pan
10″ x 16″ non-stick cooling grid
White sparkling sugar
Favorite cake recipe or mix
1. Make candy tree. Melt dark green Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use cut decorating bag and melted candy to fill mold half full. Tap gently to even out and release air bubbles. Place on a cookie sheet, and allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
2. Remove candy from mold carefully by pushing from back of mold. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use cut parchment bag and melted candy to pipe garland. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
3. Bake and cool cake in mini fluted pan following package directions.
4. Drizzle melted white Candy Melts candy on top of each mini cake. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
5. Insert mini candy Christmas tree into center of each mini cake and secure with melted candy.
Find this craft and more holiday fun at joann.com