Let’s face it…making pizza is fun and choosing your favorite toppings can create the perfect meal. Using a pre-made pizza crust and pizza sauce for this recipe, even the littlest of kids can join in on the creations. The key is to pre-cut your crust into slices. Keep the slices the same, or mix them up with different ingredients. This way everyone can enjoy their favorite combos.
1 thin pizza crust (pick your favorite – organic, whole wheat, gluten-free, vegan)
Olive oil, to drizzle
1 jar organic pizza sauce
Organic oregano seasoning
Organic iodized sea salt
Cheese, shredded or cut in pieces (pick your favorite or combine cheeses, whole milk or vegan, including ricotta, cheddar, muenster, mozzarella)
Favorite toppings (go for fresh organic veggies, such as peppers, garlic, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, or olives)
Fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Cut your pizza into 8 slices.
2. Drizzle each slice with olive oil. Then lightly sprinkle with oregano and salt.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Add your favorite ingredients.
5. Top with a little more cheese, oregano, and salt.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, or follow instructions on pre-made crust package.
7. Top with parmesan cheese and devour!