The book stops here…but with these adorable animal bookmarks, it will be easy to let the reading continue.
CRAYOLA Construction Paper
CRAYOLA No-Run School Glue
CRAYOLA Glitter Glue
1. Cut out a small square piece of construction paper.
2. Fold in half to create triangle. Rotate so long edge is at bottom and right angle faces up.
3. Fold lower right corner to meet top tip of the triangle.
4. Fold lower left corner to meet top tip of the triangle.
5. Unfold corners.
6. Fold down top sheet (tip of the triangle touches base) and crease.
7. Fold right and left corners to frame pre-folded top sheet.
8. Unfold corners and tuck into flap to create corner bookmark.
9. Sketch and cut out bunny animal features. Glue to bookmark.
10. Add details to face with markers.
11. Embellish with glitter glue. Dry 3 to 4 hours.
12. Tuck bookmark onto corner of page to hold your spot!
TIP: Experiment making different customized bookmarks like sheep, lions, tigers, or pigs!
Find this craft and more holiday fun at crayola.com