Oh snap! Gator-ize your workspace with this DIY desk organizer. Its a fun alligator animal craft for kids to make and a great item to store imporant craft and coloring essentials!
CRAYOLA Paint Brush
CRAYOLA Construction Paper
CRAYOLA Take Note Permanent Markers
CRAYOLA Washable Paint
CRAYOLA No-Run School Glue
Paper Towel Rolls
1. Cut 2 paper towel rolls into thirds.
2. Cover paper rolls with paint. Dry 1–2 hours. Add second coat. Dry 1 to 2 hours.
3. Glue paper towel rolls together in a straight line.
4. Sketch and cut out head, arms, and tail. Glue to paper towel rolls.
5. Sketch and cut out teeth. Glue to inside of mouth.
6. Glue wiggle eyes to top of head. Let all glue steps dry 1 to 2 hours.
7. Add details to face and tail with markers.
8. Add supplies to paper towel rolls to organize your desk!
TIP: Have another favorite creature? Customize your organizer with a different animal theme!
Find this craft and more holiday fun at crayola.com